In today's competitive world, Industry needs a new kind of leader - someone who can operate as a specialist, but also understand and manage the larger scope of operations - someone who can lead on the plant floor and in the boardroom. Industry needs highly-capable, custom-trained talent, and the Tauber Institute creates these special individuals. Tauber Institute Team Projects are your way of capitalizing on their abilities and experiences.
Team projects are highly visible operations-related challenges with both engineering and business components. A successful project results in a significant return on a sponsoring company's investment. The projects have historically delivered significant financial savings as well as improvements in areas such as CO2 emissions, energy consumption, throughput time and supply chain risk.
The 2018 Tauber Team Projects resulted in $564.4 million in savings according to sponsoring company calculations, an average of $28 million per project over three years. The comprehensive information in this section addresses the importance of Team Projects in your organization and gives you the necessary tools to participate in this valuable program.
Tauber staff can help you with an application for a Team Project. For more information about Tauber Team Projects, please contact Tauber Industry Director Raymond Muscat, at (734) 763-4160 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Strong value-added results from Team Projects
- Enhanced recruiting activities with graduates from the Ross School of Business and College of Engineering
- Expanded visibility among a very talented group of recruits
- A multidisciplinary education designed specifically for operations and manufacturing professionals
- Amitabh Sinha, former Tauber Business Co-Director.