The Tauber Leadership Speaker Series was devised to provide Business and Engineering students with an industry perspective on the challenges and attributes of Operations leadership relative to current trends in business. These talks are intended to inspire Michigan students as they step into leadership roles.
For more information or to inquire about becoming a speaker, please contact Tauber Student Project and Experience Manager Bethany Williston at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Rebecca Liao, Co-Founder and COO at Skuchain, "Building Resilience for the New Normal"
- Ram Kuppuswamy, VMWare, Inc., "Leadership Lessons in Times of Radical Change"
- Peter Denk, Senior VP, Robert Bosch LLC, “Building a High-Performance Team”
- Peter Frank, Advisory Principal, PwC, New York, spoke about "megatrends" that are underway and having a profound impact on the opportunities and risks facing companies today.
- Jeffrey C. Sinclair, retired Director at McKinsey & Company
- Piyush Bhargava, Executive Director, Global Materials & Packaging at Dell Inc
- Rich Sheridan, CEO, and Co-Founder of Menlo Innovations
- Yasuhiko Ichihashi, Vice President of Toyota North America, "At Toyota: Growth through Localization."
- Al Halvorsen, Director of Environmental Sustainability, Frito-Lay
- Brian Tauber, President, and CEO of Carolina Precision Plastics and C Enterprises, “Saving Private Brian: A Report from the Entrepreneurial Trenches”