The Tauber Institute for Global Operations is a premier multidisciplinary operations program of the University of Michigan.
Our mission: We empower leaders to solve operations, supply chain, and technology-based challenges through a multidisciplinary, action-oriented education, global industry partnerships, and a dynamic community to create a positive impact.
Key Tauber Institute attributes:
- U-M top-ranked business and engineering school collaboration, which offers students a cross-learning environment covering operations management and related areas (ie. supply chain), thereby deepening their knowledge and preparation to solve problems leaders face. Earn your MBA or Masters in Engineering with an emphasis in operations.
- Team projects, which provide students with a highly visible, operations-related, paid internship to apply their skills.
- Leadership Advantage Program, which brings a selected methodical and comprehensive set of modules and workshops to the classroom. Students learn to apply their individual and team performance to their team project, and later in their career.
- Facility tours, which give students an inside look and insight into operations and lean thinking.
- Leadership Speaker Series, which provides a forum for students and industry representatives to share knowledge and ideas.
Download the Tauber Institute logo.