Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
People in our Client Delivery & Operations career track drive delivery and capability excellence through the design, development and/or delivery of a solution, service, capability or offering. They grow into delivery-focused roles, and can progress within their current role, laterally or upward.
- The Robotic Process Automation Architect is responsible for the following:
- Conduct RPA (Robotic Process Automation) High Level Assessments
- Identify processes that are feasible for automation with recommendations for benefits and savings
- Define complexity of the process in terms of Robotic Process Automation Delivery
- Recommendations to alter or reengineer process to automate or improve automation potential
- Create a Business View RPA (Robotic Process Automation) Solution Design
- Analyze and observe processes to understand the process steps and applications used to complete business transactions by a user
- Complete the standard templates for PDD and SDD’s to ensure that all business scenarios are in scope to be configured into RPA (Robotic Process Automation)
The examples are as below:
- Detail Process steps, navigation, applications details type, application elements used etc.
- Study process information, standard operation procedures, process maps volumetrics trending, seasonality, cyclicality, service levels set up error rate, error volumes, exception handling steps, capacity utilization FTE, productivity metrics and average handling time
- Process interdependencies
- Financial or regulatory compliance considerations
- Detail understanding of the inputs to the process structured vs unstructured layouts, different formats
- Create the To Be Automated Flow future state to automate the process
- Detail Robot Automation logic from the start of the process to completion of the business transaction
- Design automation flow to be unattended
- Conversion of unstructured inputs to structured, if required
- Clearly detail each step of business logic to be configured into the robot
- Create alternate flows, nested validations and verifications to detail the various paths a transaction can traverse through the automation flow being designed
- Detail the completion of a transaction as required by the process outputs of the process
75% Travel Required
- Basic qualifications
Minimum 3 years of process design/process improvement experience
Minimum 3 years of experience in a client facing role
2 years Robotic Process Automation experience
Experience with features and functionalities of RPA - Robotic Process Automation tools
Proven experience in innovativeness
Ability to merge technology
Six Sigma Certification
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).