A.T. Kearney is a leading global management consulting firm with offices in more than 40 countries. Since 1926, we have been trusted advisors to the world’s foremost organizations. A.T. Kearney is a partner-owned firm, committed to helping clients achieve success.
Domain Expertise Sought
We are seeking high-performing individuals to join our Operations & Performance Transformation (OPT) Practice at the Associate level. Candidates should have a passion for supply chain and experience in supply chain functions (e.g., demand planning, supply planning, inventory management, manufacturing, distribution).
In addition, candidates should have hands-on experience developing and implementing strategies, tools and solutions to improve supply chain functions (including planning, manufacturing, and logistics).
What You Can Expect
As an A.T. Kearney OPT Associate, you will be involved in every phase of a consulting engagement almost immediately, you will join a project team, work at a client location, share your ideas, and address CEO-level issues. As part of your responsibilities you will:
• Gather and analyze data
• Support the development of strategies to improve the client’s supply chain and operations
• Conduct benchmarking, best practices and other competitor assessment studies
• Help to generate proposals and lead clients and teams
• Recommend actions and help clients implement them
• Have opportunities to create intellectual capital
• Drive assigned workstream and provide timely, high-quality data deliverables
• Conduct workshops to generate and validate improvement ideas, perform analysis, support benefits estimation & documentation
• Create prioritized implementation plans and roadmaps to realize improvement opportunities
Personal development. At A.T. Kearney, we encourage you to be yourself and give you the freedom to contribute creatively while you also take the time to pursue your passions. The rich, diverse backgrounds of our consultants have a direct impact on what our teams accomplish every day – a dynamic that has defined our culture for more than 90 years. Together, we work on stimulating projects that produce powerful, transformative results for clients, both now and in the long term.
Entrepreneurial approach. No two client engagements are alike. You will work alongside our clients, rather than working on projects from a distance. Typical responsibilities include leading client and analyst teams, recommending and implementing actions that you create with colleagues, and writing proposals. We will nurture your entrepreneurial spirit with hands-on experience that will positively influence the rest of your career.
Learning. To enlarge your consulting knowledge and potential A. T. Kearney offers learning programs that address your development needs at each stage in your career. We also have varied opportunities for specialized learning to develop industry, process and product expertise. All learning activities are designed to support you in building the skills required for career advancement.
• Enrollment in a competitive MBA program, graduating between December 2019-June 2020
• We are seeking talented individuals with an undergraduate/graduate degree in Engineering, Operations or Business
• Targeted five years progressive work experience
• Preferably candidates have experience in business consulting or prior work experience in supply chain planning roles in the industry (e.g. consumer goods and retail, health, hi-tech, energy and process industries etc.)
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and easily adapt to new cultures and environments
• Strong group facilitators as well as capable change agents and successful team players with professional presence and business acumen
• Must be based out of one of our North America offices
• Must have willingness to travel up to 100%
Equal Employment Opportunity and Non-Discrimination
A.T. Kearney prides itself on providing a culture that allows employees to bring their best selves to work every day. Our people can feel comfortable, confident, and joyful to do great things for our firm, our colleagues, and our clients. A.T. Kearney aims to build diverse capabilities to help our clients solve their most mission critical problems.
A.T. Kearney is committed to building a diverse, unbiased and inclusive workforce. A.T. Kearney is an equal opportunity employer; we recruit, hire, train, promote, develop, and provide other conditions of employment without regard to a person’s gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, age, national origin, disability, marital status, pregnancy status, veteran status, genetic information or any other differences consistent with applicable laws. This includes providing reasonable accommodation for disabilities, or religious beliefs and practices. Members of communities historically underrepresented in consulting are encouraged to apply.