At Northrop Grumman, our employees have incredible opportunities to work on revolutionary systems in air and space that impact people’s lives around the world today, and for generations to come. Our work preserves freedom and democracy, and advances human discovery and our understanding of the universe. We look for people who have bold new ideas, courage and a pioneering spirit to join forces to invent the future, and have a lot of fun along the way. Our culture thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work — and we have an insatiable drive to do what others think is impossible. Our employees are not only part of history, they’re making history. Northrop Grumman Aerospace Systems has an opening for an Engineer Industrial to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals.
* Analyzes and designs sequence of operations and work flow to improve efficiencies in plant and production facilities and equipment layouts
* Establishes methods for maximum utilization of production facilities and personnel.
* May establish or assist in establishing accident prevention measures and may manage training programs for personnel concerning all phases of production operations
* Conducts studies pertaining to cost control, cost reduction, inventory control, and production record systems
* On the basis of these studies, develops and implements plans and programs for facility modifications and revisions to operating methods
* May assist facilities engineers in the planning and design of facilities
* Bachelor's degree in a STEM (science, technology, engineering or mathematics)
* Two years of industrial engineering related experience, OR (0 years of experience with a Master's in a STEM)
* Experience with Microsoft Project & Office
* AutoCAD experience is highly desired
Requisition ID: 19022787