At Northrop Grumman, our employees have incredible opportunities to work on revolutionary systems in air and space that impact people’s lives around the world today, and for generations to come. Our work preserves freedom and democracy, and advances human discovery and our understanding of the universe. We look for people who have bold new ideas, courage and a pioneering spirit to join forces to invent the future, and have a lot of fun along the way. Our culture thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work — and we have an insatiable drive to do what others think is impossible. Our employees are not only part of history, they’re making history.
Statement of Work / Responsibilities:
* Helps determine the most efficient sequence of operations and work flow and provides finite scheduling to manufacturing cost centers and teams
* Maintains data sets and generates metrics that provide for the measurement of program & functional schedule & cost performance.
* Develops and deploys plans that ensure the timely availability and effective utilization of labor, facilities, equipment, & tooling resources enabling the achievement of program delivery and cost milestones.
* Develops and summarizes analyses for the acquisition, maintenance & enhancement of capital assets and miscellaneous equipment. Plans plant, office, and production facilities and equipment layouts
* Provides capacity planning and rate tool analyses
* Conducts studies pertaining to cost control, cost reduction and inventory control
* Minimum of Bachelor's degree in Science, Technology, Engineering or Math (STEM) field with 2 years of experience performing Industrial Engineering roles and/or functions; OR Master’s Degree with 0 years of experience
* Candidate must be able to obtain and retain an active U.S. Government security clearance at the Secret level
* Military Aircraft (Aerospace) Operations Experience
* Documented experience working in a robust Integrated Product Team (IPT) environment
* At least 1 year of demonstrated experience participating and leading project teams
* Strong expertise using the full suite of Microsoft Office Tools
Requisition ID: 19016132