Theme: "The Future of Mobility"
Watch Now: https://myumi.ch/BoKO7
- Angela Flood, Business and Economic Development Director at the American Center for Mobility
- Russell Hensley, Partner at McKinsey & Company
- Doug Mehl, Partner and Americas Lead, Automotive and Industrials Practice, Kearney
- Jim Morgan, Interim-COO at Rivian and Senior Advisor at The Lean Enterprise Institute
- Kunal Vora, Senior Manager for Supplier Quality Operations and Programs, Tesla
Moderator: Joline Uichanco, Assistant Professor of Technology and Operations, Ross School of Business
Join us to learn more about Operations at Michigan Ross. The Tauber Institute for Global Operations and the Full-Time MBA Admissions Office will discuss academics, student life, and recruiting as it relates to candidates interested in operations careers.