In Indonesia, SYSTEMIQ is building a bold, outcomes-driven program with the aim of large-scale, measurable reductions in ocean plastic pollution.
If you are motivated by solving complex problems with fellow committed leaders and supporting local frontline efforts, consider joining our team and solving one of the most important environmental challenges of our age – keeping plastics out of the ocean. Indonesia is identified as the second largest source country for ocean plastics, and there is growing momentum here to solve this issue.
We are looking for experienced Project Managers. With solid problem-solving, analytical and relationship skills, you will be experienced leading consulting projects to deliver analytically rigorous insights, action and results. Ideally your background includes working at a leading management consultancy or in a strategy/ analytical/ research role in industry, public sector or civil society. This highly strategic work involves some of the most prominent institutions in the field, has a very international character and aims at significant impact over the next 3-5 years. Work will be based out of Bali or Jakarta depending on the candidate preference, with significant local travel.
You are keen to work in a small company where you can play a shaping role and make an impact. We offer the opportunity to benefit from the world-leading networks of our partners and be part of a high-calibre, driven but friendly and fun team! We value individual aspirations and support you in developing according to your own strengths and ambitions.
- 4+ years management consulting experience in a high calibre and international environment
- 2+ years of experience as project manager, leading teams on both content and process
- Highly advanced problem-solving and analytical skills
- Relationship management skills, also on a very senior level and in various cultural contexts
- A strong commitment to coaching and developing people, with an empowering leadership style
- Strong entrepreneurial spirit with the ability to identify growth opportunities and take a lead in exploring new ideas and concepts
- Comfortable with a regular national travel and occasionally international.
- Master or equivalent degree
- Evidenced passion for the sustainability/ environment/ social enterprise space
Apply here: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/620490359/