AeroDynamic Advisory is a boutique aerospace consulting firm specializing in aerospace strategy & growth; maintenance, repair, & overhaul (MRO); transaction support; customer satisfaction; and economic development.
We work with the world’s leading aviation and aerospace companies – from the very largest to small and mid-cap companies and consider ourselves as “part of the industry,” not “outside consultants.” While we bring an independent and objective perspective, we understand the aviation and aerospace industries and we contribute to the collective market understanding through conference presentations, focused surveys, and white papers.
Our firm is seeking an experienced professional to join our team in our Ann Arbor, MI office as an Analyst or Senior Analyst, who will assist in our client engagements and development of intellectual property. Preferred candidates will have the following qualifications:
• Strong interest and passion for aviation & aerospace industries
• Work experience in management consulting or comparable profession
o Analyst: 1-2 years
o Senior Analyst: 2+ years
• Bachelor’s degree in a problem-solving, quantitative, and critical reasoning discipline (e.g. engineering, economics, mathematics, statistics, finance)
• Demonstrated strong performance in current and past roles
• Exceptional research and analysis capabilities
• Comprehension of corporate financial metrics and figures
• Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills in English
• Ability to manage multiple tasks and deadlines both independently and in a team environment
• Familiarity and comfort with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Access
• Commitment to excellence and attention to detail
• Authorization to work in the United States
AeroDynamic Advisory offers competitive compensation for its employees, including medical benefits, paid vacation, and performance-based bonuses.
To be considered for this position, please submit a cover letter and résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org.