Tauber students enjoy all the benefits of:
- 99% Job Placement (Spring 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 graduates)
- Generous scholarship opportunities
- A "foot in the door" at leading companies
- High-level, paid, team-based internships
- A cross-disciplinary, action-based education
- Superior team leadership experience
- Participation does not normally lengthen degree completion times
- No additional expenses involved
“The Tauber Institute's professional and personal development program molded me into a highly effective leader and problem-solver. Not only was I able to apply these skills at W.W. Grainger, but it has put me on a path for business leadership. The C-level exposure one gets in Tauber allows students to render solutions that can be implemented across multi-billion dollar corporations, learn how to lead large teams, and establish a high profile network that will establish your credibility worldwide after graduation”.
- Nikhil Patel, MSE-IOE '14 and recipient of the 2013 Spotlight! Competition 1st Place Team
"I could not have asked for a better all-around summer internship than my Tauber project with Boeing in Salt Lake City, UT. The Boeing team gave my teammate and me a tremendous amount of freedom, responsibility, and support throughout the 14-week project. The Tauber Institute has not just prepared me for a job in operations but provided me the knowledge and tools to thrive in it!"
- Simon Bank, EGP '14 and recipient of the 2013 Spotlight! Competition 2nd Place Team: Boeing Paint