Tauber students enjoy all the benefits of:
- 99% Job Placement (Spring 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 graduates)
- Generous scholarship opportunities
- A "foot in the door" at leading companies
- High-Level, guaranteed, paid team-based internships
- A cross-disciplinary, action-based education
- Superior team leadership experience
- Participation does not normally lengthen degree completion times
- No additional expenses involved
“The Tauber Institute's professional and personal development program molded me into a highly effective leader and problem-solver. Not only was I able to apply these skills at W.W. Grainger, but it has put me on a path for business leadership. The C-level exposure one gets in Tauber allows students to render solutions that can be implemented across multi-billion dollar corporations, learn how to lead large teams, and establish a high profile network that will establish your credibility worldwide after graduation”.
Nikhil Patel, IOE '14 and recipient of the 2013 Spotlight! Competition 1st Place Team
"I could not have asked for a better all-around summer internship than my Tauber project with Boeing in Salt Lake City, UT. The Boeing team gave my teammate and me a tremendous amount of freedom, responsibility and support throughout the 14 week project. The Tauber Institute has not just prepared me for a job in operations but provided me the knowledge and tools to thrive in it!"